Erasmus+ training opportunities
Staff mobility projects (KA1) within the Erasmus+ trainings framework provide international learning opportunities for school teachers and adult education trainers.
If you seek learning opportunities in a quality environment, our organisation might have a proposal that interests you. Placed in Cyprus and selecting appropriate site for trainings we:
- link theory with practice through experiential learning
- work with small groups and interactive teaching methods
- based on non formal methodology
- create a friendly atmosphere
- promote project-based work
- link everyday life within content
- promote personal development and reflection techniques
- link the location of the event with the learning process
- offer an intercultural experience in various levels
- provide learning with experienced trainers
As an Erasmus+ training provider we focus on teacher training programmes for development of innovative teaching methods. Communication and Interactivity in Culture Ltd as an educational consultancy and training provider cooperates with skilled professionals with rich experience in the public and international sector.
We invite you to join our trainings that could provide you a fruitful experience and creative ideas for implementing in schools, promote entrepreneurship, build effective relations and cooperations.
Erasmus+ courses are co-funded by the European Commission. Check with your national agency for the application guidelines.
SELECTING AN ERASMUS+ TRAINING COURSES
Erasmus+ courses are a result of repeated implementation and development. Carefully designed to provide a strong personal learning experience and create life long relations for future reference and cooperation.
Creativity learning Tools – Developing activities and tools for learning based on Non- Formal Methodology (Know How)
- Danc-Ed Dance Education
- DeCide Intercultural learning in on a daily Basis
- Open Space Technology Learning Methods
- Building Teams and Developing a Stimulating Teambuilding Programme
- Simple and Special- Simplicity in learning in a Quality way
HOW TO APPLY STEP BY STEP
Erasmus+ KA1 staff mobility is an opportunity for teachers, headmasters, career consultants, trainers and professionals to participate in international courses in different European countries.
Participants may get the funding from EU Erasmus+ programme, which (at least for our training courses) covers ALL of the necessary costs such as traveling, accommodation and tuition fee.
How can my organization apply for EU grant?
If you don’t have experience with EU proposals, filling up an application for EU grant can be a bit confusing. In reality it’s not that hard! Here’s what you have to do:
Step 1: find an interesting course for you. Please inform us about your choice.
Step 2: in order to apply you will need a PIC code for your organisation.
REGISTER IN THE EU PARTICIPANT PORTAL
All organisations involved in the application must be registered and provide their basic legal and financial data in the Education, Audiovisual, Culture, Citizenship and Volunteering Participant Portal, if not already done.
To register in the Participant Portal, the person representing an organisation (or an informal group of young people) must carry out the following steps:
– Create an ECAS account (unless the person representing the organisation/group already has an account). New ECAS accounts can be created via the following website: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/cas/eim/external/register.cgi
– Access the Participant Portal athttp://ec.europa.eu/education/participants/portal/desktop/en/organisations/register.htmland register on behalf of the organisation/group. Guidance and Frequently Asked Questions are available on the Participant Portal..
The organisation/group need to register only once in the Participant Portal. Once the registration is completed, the organisation/group will obtain a Participant Identification Code (PIC). The PIC, which is a unique identifier and is necessary for the submission of applications, enables the organisation/group to fill-in the Erasmus+ electronic application forms in a simpler manner (i.e. by inserting the PIC number in the form, all the information Portal to get it for your organisation.
In writing Erasmus+ mobility proposal you will also need our PIC code, which is COMIC LTD PIC code 949274496
Step 3: download an application form from your National agency website (http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/tools/national-agencies/index_en.htm ) and prepare a proposal under the Key Action 1 (KA1), Learning Mobility of Individuals. Note that there is just one deadline each year so don’t miss it! Deadline for 2015 is 4th of March. If your organization does not apply, you’ll have to wait until next year for grant approval.
Step 4: submit the application to your National agency.
Step 5: fingers crossed and check webpage of your national agency for results.
Step 6: when you receive positive feedback from your agency, please let us know so we can confirm your chosen date.
Erasmus+ training for teachers
You received the grant but you haven’t chosen your course provider?
No problem. Maybe you’ll find the perfect course among those that we offer. Take some time and check if the course objectives meet the needs of your organization.
When you make up your decision, fill-up the data in pre-registration form. One of our colleagues will reply shortly. Together we’ll choose the right date for you. We’ll confirm your place with “Letter of acceptance”.
Before the course starts, you’ll receive some additional information from course coordinator. Coordinator will be responsible for your group from the first contact until the day you arrive safely back to your home. He will help you with accommodation, transport, training materials and everything else that is needed for comfortable stay in Cyprus.
What about the costs?
A grant from EU Erasmus+ programme covers the necessary costs for participants of the programme. We charge 570 € for each training course:
• Course fee: 420 € (70 € per day for 6 days). That includes tuition, training materials and VAT.
• Organizational costs: 150 € per participant. That covers support before the course, tutoring during the visit, administration costs, monitoring, half-day excursion and VAT. Organizations receive grant of 350 €, of which we charge 150 €. The remaining 200 € can be used by your organization.
• Individual support: up to 120 € per day. This amount covers cost of living in Cyprus (especially accommodation and meals) and 2 travel days (arrival and departure). If needed, our company can provide you a good value accommodation and choice of local food arrangements.
Travel Costs: Travel is covered by the EU grant based on the Distance calculator. Depending on the distance from your home to the destination you will be funded with a particular amount. Any amount saved from the travel costs remains and can be used by your organisation
Special needs support : Additional costs directly related to participants with disabilities and accompanying persons(including costs related to travel and subsistence, if justified and as long as a grant for these participants is not requested through budget categories “travel” and “individual support”).